RDT Architects are Hiring!
Due to our business growth we are looking for a Part III Architect - if you are creative, innovative and have a collaborative approach to design, then this is a great opportunity to join our growing team.
Why work for us…
RDT Architects are celebrating 20 years of excellence in architecture and looking for a Part III Architect to join our dynamic and talented RIBA architectural studio located on the Herts/Beds border.
Our Values and Culture…
· Family Atmosphere – fostering a friendly and approachable work environment.
· Quality and Consistency – Getting it right first time, emphasising differentiation, knowledge, and professionalism.
· Problem Solving – Work in a proactive, boundary-pushing environment that values listening, managing client expectations and efficient processes.
· Collaboration – Engage in a workplace characterised by openness, relationship building, user-friendly communication and effective digitalisation.
Key responsibilities include…
· Working collaboratively within our Design Team.
· Drawing work carried out across projects using AutoCAD and Revit software.
· Preparing concept designs and evolving through planning and tender stages.
· Communicating with client, contractors, local authorities, consultants where needed.
· Experience in project running would be an advantage.
Be a part of shaping the future of architectural design. Embrace the opportunity to contribute your skills and creativity to a thriving and friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you onboard our journey of architectural excellence.
How to apply…
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We do NOT accept applications via agencies.
N.B. As a small employer we do not have a visa sponsorship licence and therefore we are UNABLE to consider applicants without the right to work in the UK. The ability to travel to the office on a daily basis is necessary.
#riba #architect #studio #herts #beds #design #innovation #career #opportunity #teamwork #bim #revit #autocad